Last updated: December 5, 2019
INFORMATION WE OBTAIN
We obtain certain personal information in connection with the Services. The types of personal information we may obtain include:
- Contact information (such as name, email and postal address, and phone number);
- Log-in credentials, including username and password;
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Websites. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to any newsletters, webinars or email notifications or when requesting further information or services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Websites;
- Records and copies of your correspondence, if you contact us;
- Job candidate data if you choose to apply for a position with us;
- Your search queries on the Websites; and
- Other information submitted by you.
Information We Obtain By Automated Means
When you interact with our Services, we obtain certain information by automated means, such as cookies, web server logs, web beacons, and other technologies. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, links web pages to web servers and their cookies and may be used to transmit information collected through cookies back to a web server.
We may use these automated technologies to collect information about your equipment, browsing actions, and usage patterns. The information we obtain in this manner may include your device IP address, identifiers associated with your devices, types of devices connected to our services, web browser characteristics, device characteristics, language preferences, referring/exit pages, clickstream data, and dates and times of website visits. The information we collect through such technologies allows us to improve our Websites, and to deliver a better and more personalized service, by helping us to (1) understand how you use and interact with our Websites; (2) store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Websites according to your individual interests; (3) speed up your searches; (4) recognize you when you return to our Websites; and (5) otherwise manage and enhance our Websites.
Your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies or how to restrict or disable certain types of cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use and enjoy all of the features of our online services. For mobile devices, you can manage how your device and browser share certain device data by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device. The Services are not designed to respond to “do not track” signals received from browsers.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE OBTAIN
We may use the personal information we obtain about you to:
- Provide the Services;
- Provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- Personalize your experience with the Websites;
- Notify you about changes to our Websites or any other products or services we offer or provide through it;
- Allow you to participate in interactive features on our Websites;
- Manage your account with us;
- Process your job application if you choose to apply for a position with us;
- Monitor website usage to help us improve our Services;
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business and services (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our services; analyzing our services; managing our communications; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities; and
We also may use the information we collect about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Third Party Analytics Services
We may also use third-party web analytics services on the Services, such as Google Analytics. The service providers that administer these services use automated technologies to help us analyze your use of the Websites. The information collected through these means (including IP address) may be disclosed to these analytics providers, and other relevant third parties who use the information to evaluate use of the Websites. To learn more about Google Analytics and how to opt out, please visit https://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/learn/privacy.html
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- With our affiliates and subsidiaries;
- With contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business. They are authorized by us to use or disclose the personal information only as necessary to perform services on our behalf and comply with legal requirements;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provided it; and
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
In addition, we may disclose personal information about you (1) if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena); (2) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities; (3) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; (4) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical or other harm or financial loss; (5) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity; (6) if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others (e.g., for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction); or (7) otherwise with your consent.
We also reserve the right to share or transfer any personal information we have about you in connection with a prospective or actual sale, merger, transfer or other reorganization of all or parts of the Company’s business (including in the event of a divestiture, restructuring, dissolution or liquidation).
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect personal information against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
OTHER ONLINE SERVICES AND THIRD-PARTY FEATURES
Our Services may provide links to, plug-ins of, or otherwise make accessible third-party materials such as websites, apps, services, content or advertising. These online services and third-party features may operate independently from us. The privacy practices of the relevant third parties, including details on the information they may collect about you, is subject to the privacy statements of these parties, which we strongly suggest you review. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other parties.
CHILDREN’S PERSONAL INFORMATION
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Subject to certain limits under California law, California residents may ask us to provide them with (1) a list of certain categories of personal information we have disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, and (2) the identity of those third parties. To make this request, California residents may contact us as specified in the How to Contact Us section below.
HOW TO CONTACT US