Join ENGIE, in coordination with the California School Business Association (CASBO), on Tuesday, May 19th at 10:00 AM (PDT) for a webinar focused on providing school districts with a framework to approach energy resiliency — from seconds-long glitches to multi-day outages.
Last year, to address increasingly severe wildfire conditions, Californians endured difficult precautions in the form of Public Safety Power Shutoffs (PSPS). Entire communities were without power for days. As wildfire seasons extend deeper into the school year, compounding with other causes of power outages, school district staff are under pressure to mitigate future disruptions and consider new energy resiliency solutions.
This webinar will cover:
• How to define energy resiliency
• The benefits and shortcomings of various technologies
• How to build a framework to approach energy resiliency based on your needs
• How economic and sustainability goals factor into an ideal program
• The latest policy updates on key funding incentives
For decades, ENGIE companies have been serving hundreds of schools throughout California with energy effective solutions — leveraging the latest advancements in energy efficiency, generation and storage technologies.